This recipe has a funny story. I was so excited to prepare zucchini rolls for dinner, I prepared a whole strategy and plan, then I came back home and I got a surprise. These two zucchinis, well, one of them, the bigger one, came up to be a cucumber… So I decided to prepare something quicker, full of healthy fat and low carbs. Here we are, different version of scrambled eggs.
Course: Breakfast, Main Course
Keyword: Eggs, Healthly, Vegetarian
Servings: 2 people
- 10 eggs ( ok, keep calm, add how many eggs you want to eat, for this meal I used 7 eggs for my boyfriend’s meal and 3 eggs for myself, yes, we eat a lot of eggs)
- 1 handful of olives I always use green olives as they have more healthy fat than dark ones, feel free to use dark ones for lower fat
- 4 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 white onion
- 1 chilli pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider
- coconut oil
- 1 handful of canned mushrooms
- salt, pepper, turmeric, oregano
Chop the olives, onion, chilli pepper, garlic and mushrooms.
Preheat pan with coconut oil.
Fry chopped vegetables for around 5-10 minutes.
Add apple cider and spices.
Add eggs and fry for another 2-5 minutes, until you get a texture you like.
Transfer onto plate, add 2 tablespoons of cream cheese and half an avocado per person.
This recipe will be perfect for quick dinner or lunch.
Don’t be afraid of eggs, the newest study showed that they don’t have as much impact on cholesterol as we were thinking.
Add apple cider to as many dishes as possible.