A quick and delicious dip or spread. Do you fancy something different? Do you need some spread for sandwiches or wraps? Do you need a dip for vegetables or eggs? This is the perfect recipe for you! While preparing healthy wraps for dinner, I needed some healthy and tasty spread. So here we are, give it a try!
Course: Side Dish, Snack
Keyword: Dip, Healthly, Sauce, Spread
Servings: 1 jar
- 150 grams of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk more or less, depends on the texture that you want to achieve
- 2 garlic cloves more if you are a lover of garlic, like myself
- 1/3 cup of cilantro alternatively coriander, or any other herbs or spring onion
- 2 pinches of each of the following spices: salt, pepper, turmeric (optional), chilli powder (or any other spices)
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
Chop garlic, cilantro or any other herbs.
Mix the cream cheese, coconut milk, chopped garlic, cilantro and any other herbs in the bowl.
Add spices and chia seeds, mix all together till smooth.
Transfer to a fancy jar and serve. If you want to serve it as a spread, keep in the fridge for 20 minutes before serving. If you want to serve it as a dip, keep at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.
Keep in the fridge for a couple of days.
The dip will be perfect with spring rolls, vegetables and eggs. The spread will be perfect for sandwiches.
For spread, keep in the fridge for 20 minutes before serving.
For dip, keep in room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.
I add turmeric to as many dishes as possible. Turmeric is perfect for your health.