This dessert is super quick and extremely delicious. As you probably can see, I am a big fan of coconut products. I am trying to use coconut products as much as possible, starting from coconut oil, coconut flour and coconut milk to coconut soap and coconut conditioner. Everything without any additional ingredients. I also love chia seeds and add it to everything. In this way, this dessert became one of my favourite ones.
Keyword: Chia Seeds, Peanut Butter
Servings: 2 jars
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of coco syrup more if you like more sweet desserts or sweetener
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar or sweetener to avoid sugar optional
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil optional
- 1/8 of a dark chocolate bar optional
Mix the coconut milk, chia seeds, coconut sugar, coco syrup, peanut butter, vanilla extract and cinnamon in the jar.
Shake the jar for 1-2 minutes.
Refrigerate for 4-6 hours. I kept it in for around 6 hours, shaking one more time after 3 hours.
Melt the dark chocolate with the the coconut oil in the microwave for 40 seconds.
Prepare some fancy jars and spread a little bit of chocolate at the bottom.
Transfer the mixture into jars and decorate with a little bit of melted dark chocolate.
The puddings can stay in the fridge for 2-3 days.