Most of my recipes are created accidentally. Usually me and boyfriend are chilling in the evening and we fancy something. The other night my boyfriend asked me to prepare some kind of drink, cold and sweet. It was this request that created the idea for this amazing drink which I love so much. There is no sugar added which is incredibly important for us. We spend hours in the grocery shop to find products without sugar or other chemical stuff.
Course: Drinks, Snack
Keyword: Healthly, Ice Tea, Keto
Servings: 2 glasses
- 3/4 glass of water
- 3 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice
- 6 ice cubes prepared earlier with lime inside
- 3 tablespoons of coco syrup or sweetener, if you are not sure about your brand of coco syrup, use sweetener for keto diet
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider optional but highly recommended
- 1/2 teaspoon of chia seeds
Prepare fancy glass :)
Fill it up with water, leave some space for ice cubes.
To the glass of water add lime juice, ice cubes with pieces of lime inside and coco syrup.
Mix all together.
Add slice of lime on the top and chia seeds.
You are ready to go!
Prepare the ice cubes with lime the night before, it is a great way of utilising the rest of the lime which usually you wouldn't use
Of course, feel free to add fruits if you don't care too much about sugar.
You can replace coco syrup with maple syrup, however I am big fan of coco syrup because of its nutrition. Don't use maple syrup for keto diet, replace with sweetener.